Receive a custom evaluation for your home, including comparisons to other homes that have recently sold or are on the market. This guarantees you receive the most accurate information available. To find out what your home is worth, fill out the information below:
To request FREE REPORTS to help you get
the most money when selling, CLICK HERE!
1. What’s your marketing strategy? Lots of agents can tell you about the postcard mailer they’ll send to your neighborhood or the websites they’ll post your home on, but do they have an over-arching strategy for how they showcase your home? With a glut of homes on the market, it’s important to know how the agent plans to make your home stand out in the crowd.
2. Who will they market your home to? It’s all well and good to throw up a sign and buy ads in real estate publications, but how is the agent going to attract those buyers most apt to be interested and qualified to buy your home? For example, if you live in an executive neighborhood, how will they reach buyers who a relocating to the area? If the home would appeal more to Gen xers, for example, how will they engage these tech savvy buyers?
3. What was your most challenging home sale? Ask potential agents what was the toughest home listing they had and how they overcame those obstacles to sell the house.
4. How will you keep me informed throughout the process? One of the biggest frustrations home sellers have is listing agents who don’t communicate regularly. Find out how home buyer feedback will be shared with you, and how the agent plans to communicate with you through the process. If you have a preference (such as email feedback after showings), let them know. Also, ask if the agent will be working with you directly or if they have an assistant or closing coordinator who’ll be managing certain aspects of the sale.
5. What do you wish you had asked your last realtor??
When you're looking for a partner to help you negotiate the complexities of selling a home, you've come to the right place. The experience, dedication and strong communication you'll receive here will help ensure the successful and profitable sale of your home:
1. The Local Advantage - Take advantage of a broad spectrum of technologies and tools to support the sale of your home from start to close.
2. Internet Advertising - Since the lion's share of home buyers starts their search on the internet, top placement on search engines is essential. You'll gain access to placement on Google, MSNBC, and other websites. This will maximize your exposure and bring a large number of potential buyers to view information about your home.
3. Email Campaigns - It's important to "work the network." We can work together to identify the right people to target your home-and get in touch with them by email to drive excitement and interest.
4. Personal Touch - Of course, technology alone won't sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to sell your home-and you won't have to worry about a thing. The details will be handled with care and constant communication, to ensure the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly.
Your home can be advertised on websites all across the web, making sure buyers see your home and everything it offers. Here are some of the national sites where your home will appear:
!! IMPORTANT! DO YOU OWE MORE ON YOUR HOME THAN YOU CAN SELL FOR?
If you or someone you know is facing possible foreclosure, I can help. You CAN sell your home for less than you owe the bank, avoid foreclosure, save credit, get your lender to pay all of the sales costs for FREE. AND YOU MAY QUALIFY TO RECEIVE GOVERNMENT MONEY TO HELP WITH YOUR MOVING COSTS. Call me today at 908 256-0508 for more information - strictly confidential
HERE'S WHAT LYNN'S CLIENTS ARE SAYING...
"Lynn is one of the most hardworking, professional and honest people I have had the pleasure of doing with business with. I am a first time home buyer and in this endeavor, Lynn basically offered a turnkey experience by being extremely forthcoming in understanding my requirements and helping me finalize my dream home . She was always responsive and available for help whether it was visiting a property or answering questions.
Lynn is also, I found out, very well regarded in the real estate circles and knows and can recommend reliable and honest lawyers, title agents, handymen, inspectors - you name it.
She keeps an open mind, a can-do attitude, and most importantly does it all with a smile on her face. Lynn, THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING. YOU ARE THE BEST!"
"I would recommend her 100%. She's wonderful at what she does. She sticks with you from start to finish, even after closing. She's honest and objective. She knows the market and will keep searching until you're happy. She's totally reachable at all hours even if she's out of town. She responds quickly to messages. She makes sure that the buyer get's everything they are supposed to. She always on time and phenomenal at what she does. I recommend Lynn to everyone. The whole experience was very comforting and easy with Lynn handling everything. She staying on top of her game. She's the best!"
"I consider myself very fortunate to have listed a home for sale with Lynn. The entire process was executed in a totally professional manner. The transaction proceeded in an efficient fashion because Lynn's market research provided me with an accurate and realistic selling price, and her presentation and marketing of the home were appealing and effective. Lynn's expertise and "market sense" were invaluable. She is an excellent communicator and her success is in no doubt attributable to her pleasant manner and attention to detail. I would not hesitate to have her represent me again in any real estate transaction."
"Lynn is on top of everything. She made the whole process easy and pleasant! She even came to visit me the day after move in to make sure that everything was perfect."
"Lynn did an outstanding job selling our home. She is personable and hard worker who goes the extra miler for her clients. I would wholeheartedly recommend her to anyone. "
It is our pleasure to provide the following reminders of why you are a superb realtor:
-- The sale of our two homes, for which you were our realtor, were during the worst economic and real estate times since the Depression. Your professionalism, dedication to seeking and implementing the best possible means for marketing our homes, and maintenance of an energetic and enthusiastic spirit were critical attributes of a realtor from a homeowner’s perspective. The difficulty of participating in a market with declining home values and increasing inventories due to sales almost at a stand-still weighed heavily on everyone.
-- Your "state-of-the-art" utilization of the tools of your trade, including: the establishment of multiple internet website links to connect to our home’s market information; arranging for absolutely superb photographs of our home; utilization of all the best known real estate market-tracking applications; and, email ’blast’ techniques to keep all realtors in the area apprised of any changes regarding our properties and Open House notifications.
-- Your superior personal communication style which so aptly conveyed your honesty, sincerity, interest, and knowledge to other realtors, potential buyers, and to us, your clients.
We truly appreciate all you did as our realtor -- no one could have done a better job! Please use us as a reference any time. Wishing you success and happiness always."